The (MOUs) were signed on the sidelines of the Arab Conference of Operation and Maintenance in the Arab States, held in Cairo during the last month
In order to increase the possibilities of communication and create opportunities for the exchange of experiences and the knowhow transfer between employees and practitioners in the public and private
sectors in various related fields, especially operation and maintenance, asset and facilities management
The Arab Council for Operation and Maintenance Signed many Memorandum of Understandings (MOUs) with Arab and international bodies in the field of operation, maintenance and training.
The (MOUs) were signed on the sidelines of the Arab Conference of Operation and Maintenance in the Arab States, held in Cairo during the last month.
1. Ministry of Health of Saudi Arabia represented by the General Administration of Maintenance:
2. Egyptian Center for Strategic Studies and Research / Egypt
3. CAIT - Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey, United States of America
4. Instituto Superior Técnico University of Lisbon / Portugal
5.King Saud University / Medical City
6. Egypt Foundation for Science Research and Development / Egypt